Tabs

15.9.08

What a weekend! Happy & Sad........

This has been such a full on weekend! Some really great fun things and some absolutely terrible things have happened. The sad thing was a friend of ours, from school days, passed away in his sleep. He was only 44. A great guy and fun to be around and he will be missed terribly by his wife, four daughters and family and friends. It is unknown what happened as yet, but it will leave a huge hole in the community. RIP Cam.

On Friday morning, after thinking I had been booted out of the 3AS competition (the first email was really early in the morning!) I hadn't heard by 8.30 and I thought ah well, round two is ok. Then I got the email. Yee Har made it to ROUND 3!!!!but then so did everybody else. The judging panel couldn't decide as everyone followed the criteria and they all looked fabbo. The next round sounds great. Use anything, everything, be creative and leave your mark. I will have to get it done quickly as I have a basketball tournament this week-end.

Friday night Christie unfortunately LOST her u20's grand final by 12 points. I don't really think their hearts were in it. That was Christie's last game of Jets (for the moment) bigger and better things are calling.....

Lachlan's domestic grand final was won pretty easily and convincingly. Hopefully the boys will go up a grade and have some competition.
Aden coaches an U16 side and they just won their grand final by 4 points! Pretty scrappy game but it is nice to come away with a win.
His team all went to La Porchetta's for dinner and they bought him a voucher for Rebel Sport, so he was happy. He has decided he won't be coaching them next season, as he can't fit it all in (?).
On Sunday we drove over to Dandenong to by Lachlan a pair of AIRFORCE 1's THAT was the only place I could find them in his size so he is a happy chappy (part of his birthday present).
We also went to Illusions and bought a gas log fire for outside. Going to make a start on getting it finished. pictures later!


Also we had the 6th month anniversary!!!! complete with a cake! Thats going in the VCE book!

I have got so much to do this week, Patrick has his Sports Day tomorrow, Lach's bday on Wednesday..................... no time nor rest for the wicked.

I will leave you with this funny......I couldn't stop laughing, it is soooo me!
see ya :)

No comments: