Tabs

10.9.08

FUNNY HAIR DAY


Patrick had funny hat/hair day to raise money for.................something and this is the product of some purple hair spray. Matches his top! and not too far from his original hair colour!!
Christie won her A grade domestic basketball final last night (What the...) they finished 4th and some how ended up in the granny! Hope they win both!!!
Finally finished my 3AS LO and sent it in. The photo was the real problem, couldn't really find anything that grabbed me. They will be posted on the website http://3angelsscrapping.com.au tomorrow (fingers crossed I get into the next round!) The LO had to have NO PEOPLE in it..........is also stipulated all green PP & CS (fun though).
Now that I have finished that, I can get onto something else. Feeling like I haven't done anything creative for ages.

No comments: