Tabs

27.9.08

HAPPY 16th ADEN!!!

My baby is 16 today and he is celebrating by taking a morning cruise along the Katherine Gorge and then on to Kakadu National Park. I hope he has an awesome day. Miss him heaps.....(and so missing my camera ;(


Yesterday, because I couldn't go out to scrap as Patrick was really quite ill, I stayed at home and ignored the housework, laundry, dusting, ironing, cooking, unmade beds....get the picture! They are still here today.....so whats the point? Anyway I watched some movies on my laptop and scrapped away.

This is the photo Em took of Christie for her folio. I really love the naturalness of it. Scrapped it straight away (miracle!)

This is Lachlan's confirmation last year. This is for his Grade 6 book.
ANOTHER Basketball LO (lol)
I did another 3 a double page for Christie's VCE book and a 12 x 12 when she first rolled over. I did use ALOT of kindy klitz....I have to stick it all down and will show later. Hope it photographs well as the sparkle looks so pretty.
Well off to do the laundry.......then watch the GRANNY ! I am barracking for the HAWKS today.
see ya :)

No comments: