Tabs

18.11.08

My mate is getting MARRIED !!!!

Well they are finally going to tie the knot!! This is a good incentive to lose some weight! to fit in my bridesmaid dress!! notice how I made it about me? It will be around April/ May next year so that gives me plenty of time :) Christie wants a new dress and Tammy wants a a hen's party! Ah, people.......it's not all about you.......................

Still running around like a headless chook, trying to get everything done and achieving nothing! I have about 25 half finished jobs going.

Christie has finished school for GOOD! (hopefully that doesn't include UNI!) she says she is throwing all her books out (not text books). She feels a bit strange not doing anything though. I have a couple of jobs she could do......

How hard is it to photograph a transparency? I did this LO of Christie on a transp and it looks so different IRL. I had bought her all the gear for dancing lessons and she cracked them while she was there are refused to go back! After I spent $75 on all the stuff! Funny now but back then I was seething! Most dancing mums tell me how lucky I was to have escaped......

No comments: