Tabs

12.11.08

I think I am getting old.........

I played netball on Monday night, Basketball last night and Netball this morning (a final, which we lost! ) and I can hardly walk! I think I need to get back on the glucosamine and fish oil again! I have a billion loads of folding and ironing to do and it is too hot and I can't be bothered!!! so what to do.........................get on the computer and update the BLOG :) I know I will pay for it later when everybody asks where their stuff is......
Lachlan has a high 5 day today (good behaviour day off) He and a friend have gone down the street, had lunch, searched the shops for what they want for Christmas and now they are in the pool, with a makeshift basketball ring!

This is another for the 3AS BOTS. You only had green embs and brown, black or white CS and NO people photos only nature. This is another LO that had to be in the Melbourne Cup Day jockey's colours. I choose Nom Du Jeu.

Scraps made a few cards.... Stars for the Chrissy tree.

And a little accordion book. I have heaps to do and hopefully some spare time tonight! better get off the computer and get the ironing done!

see ya :)

No comments: