Tabs

21.5.09

There is some craft in this post! lol

Lachlan played school footy on Tuesday. They played 5 games in all, one of them was the GF and they lost that to a team they had beaten previously, earlier that day! I kept going home and then coming back......but I got NOTHING done at home! He is number 3.

The next day I went into Olympic Park ( I took the trusty GPS...GOD I LOVE that thing!) and watched Aden and my niece Ellie and nephew Ben compete in the SACCSS athletics carnival. I was so impressed with Aden, he is very good at long distance and he ran in a 400, 800 and 1500 and came 4th and 5th, 5th respectively. Not really his events, the short ones but gosh he did well. Ellie won everything and was awarded Senior Champion and Benny came 2nd in his race.Sorry to bore you with continual sporting news of the kiddies.... but Nana DOES like an update.

ANYWAY.... GREED was Wicked Princesses theme of the week. The criteria was to have the colour scheme black yellow and white. Have journaling in list form and have a stamping technique. He is my entry.....

and the card had to have best wishes theme. I found this stampin' up stamp today while I was sorting a few stamps out and I was laughing....because I would've normally found the stamp NEXT week.....!!!!Going to Scraphaven tomorrow to attend a class by Yvonne Campbell. Yvonne won a HEAP of awards at the Stampin' Up convention last month. So looking forward to seeing what she has planned.

anyway see ya :)

No comments: