Tabs

24.4.09

Check this out!





Posted by PicasaHow bad does that look! Still not quite sure HOW it happened! It did involve a scooter though! Looks terrible, he also has a big gash on his chest. I think we will give the Rampfest scooters a miss for a while!
My girlfriend's daughter turned 18 yesterday. A card from the SassLass PP and the tags from my Secret Santa. I just love them.

This weeks challenge from CCG The amazing NAT is the featured member this month. Awesome Girl! Anyway this is the colour scheme ....
and this is what I came up with! I think it needs something....journaling. Got to practice my "joining writing" I can write well on a pad but when I have to write on bazzill it looks like a my nana's shaky handwriting.
Patrick is marching in the Anzac Day Parade tomorrow. As school captain, he will lay a wreath. So more on that tomorrow.
take care :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OUCH...that looks terribly painful!!!
Stop Ange, you are making me blush...lol. Love your LO using the combo...perfect!!!