Tabs

24.7.10

some fun happening at

Design Dollies are having a BLOG HOP and heaps of prizes are on offer. head on over to their blog and follow the lead!
Mean while this week's prompt is PRE 1985 movie title! well I had idea after idea swooshing around in my head and photos I knew I could use but nothing really came together!  I reckon I dream scrapbooking! lol
anyway Patrick had his music concert a few weeks ago and played the cello (not to badly either I thought!) I managed to snare a seat (thanks Danielle) in the front row right where Paddy was playing (much to his disgust!) and snapped a few great close ups....
***

A thank you for all your lovely messages regarding Bonnie! xxxx

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Love this LO Ange. The photos are just perfect, wish I could take photos like that mine didn't turn out as well. I don't know where you find the time to chirn out so many LO's you inspire me !!

Danielle x