Tabs

29.7.10

I have decided to do the scrapbook & card challenge at the pink elephant firstly the scrapbooking challenge is a sketch with AQUA BLACK & WHITE! well  along with a few of my cyber friends Aqua and Turquoise are the same thing as far as I am concerned!!!

Can you see what I mean...? aqua/turquoise is it all under the BLUE banner!!! lol



I have joined in at Stacey Schafer Curtain Call  this week and followed the Pink Elephant sketch.  Sue has got me a little interested in COPIC MARKERS...... but before I buy 270 odd textas.... I thought I would give my tombows a whirl...considering I have a couple of dozen of them! lol.  Really different to my usual style, but I did enjoy making it! I DID get some green in there..(EYES) and turquoise (dress frill & socks) lol.

************
TFL xx

6 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

fab page and card, Ange! your coloring is great...love the bold red and black! thanks for playing along at the Curtain Call!

Jennifer said...

What a fun layout! Love the circles and the arrow! Great card also!! (=

Sue said...

gorgeous!! Love the your Sweet little girl (well not so sweet looking!) great colouring, the colours are nice and bright, the hint of the turquoise and kiwi is perfect! you can alway borrow my copics you know! :)

Marisa said...

Great use of this week's colours. Thanks for playing the Curtain Call.

~*Joni said...

What a sassy card! I just love these images, they have such a cute flair with their big beautiful eyes. Wonderful color combo, your card is soo cute! (And blog header of your kids too!)Thank you so much for joining us at TPE this week with our sketch challenge!
~*Joni TPE DT

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a great layout I love the arrow! Your simply batty card is reall great as well! Beth