Tabs

25.7.10

At the Pink Elephant this week

the challenge is to use any souveniers, ticket stubs or paraphernalia on your LO.  I have done two for this weeks challenge (actually i have cheated at little bit..but with time not on my side with some personal issues....)

Christie had her licence for on 45 days and she received her first speeding fine!  Probably a good thing as it made her more aware of speeding and how dangerous it can be!  I photocopied the actual ticket and used it as my background.


After having hundreds of ribbons! I have been writing who, what, where and what event and year on the back. but I decided I would use them on the actual LO.  Happy with the result......now I have to do layouts for the other thousand I have in a box somewhere.....
go here to see what the other DT have created.


1 comment:

Mel said...

I just love the way you have documented this awesome layout, I actually feel it may have been a great thing too that she got it so early in her driving life, hurts the back pocket I would imagine.

Hope all is okay dear friend, please go to my blog and I will send my email if you feel like you need to vent.

Thinking of you. Love Melxx