Tabs

17.7.10

Do you play with Dollies?

I do! I am so excited to be a guest designer for Design Dollies this month! A gorgeous easy to work with sketch and I knew just the pics and PP to use! 


Lachlan loved this truck! It is actually a Little Tikes truck but I didn't have enough alpha for that title! lol and Aden would put Lach in this thing and push him down our drive way, which wasn't too steep but made of loose stones and steep enough that you could get some speed happening and some damage if you fell off! Boys being boys and living dangerously, they were squealing with laughter until big mean old mum discovered what they were doing!  I didn't put a stop to it entirely, but I did make them put clothes on and only on the grass section!
PS we still have the truck and it is a little sun faded but works perfectly.

5 comments:

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh I love this layout! Tonka trucks have a special place in my heart. We used to race down our hill in these a kids! Have a wonderful weekend! Beth

Mel said...

I love this gorgeous layout, and yes I am the big meanie here too, always stopping any fun happenning lol, boys are just addicted to dangerous games hey, no idea of consequences, thank goodness for mean mums or the hospitals would be full. I just love how you changed it to Tonka, lol and what are those gorgeous letters, did you outline them. This is gorgeous and congratulations on being a Guest Designer at the Dollies, you should go on their DT when it comes up, you are a beautifully talented scrapper my girl. Love to you, Melxx

Danielle said...

Love this LO, I have a special tonka photo too of Cory towing jaz around, very cute. You have just been a very busy bee putting me to shame. Talk soon
Danielle x

Natalie said...

You are going to be one busy girl this month!!! Love this...the green background looks awesome!! Hugs gorgeous girl.
Nat.

sandra said...

Love this!!
Perfect!
LOVE the bright colours