Tabs

30.7.10

I liked Colour Curtain Call #40 so much

with Stacey Schafer I did another two cards! I wanted to have a play with the Simply Betty Stamps I have and the colours suited this dude perfectly!
I loved playing with the copic markers but as I surf blogs.....I realise that I so need to learn how to blend and use the colours properly!

I also desperately wanted to use my Stampin Up stamps that have been sitting there for ages :(  I love this flower stamp and the embossed cardstock.  This is such a pretty card and I am afraid my photo doesn't really do it justice!



****



3 comments:

Sue said...

Ok, so when did you get copic markers??????? have you been buying on the sly yet again?? Love what you have done with the colours, your skater dude is wonderfully coloured! thanks for sharing your creations at Curtain Call this week! :)

Stacey Schafer said...

fun skater guy! and love the floral sweetness, too! glad you found the colors this week so useful...thanks for playing along with the Curtain Call, Ange!

Mel said...

Oh Ange I love the gorgeous colouring here, wow perfect for the big boy cards, I must check out these cute stamps, I just also feel I must investigate the flower stamps you have made that beautiful 2nd card with, wow, wow, they are divine, guessing you get 3 stamps in the set. Of you rock with your colouring and I look at the Copics and never know what colours to buy. Love Melxx

email: mel_o68@hotmail.com