Tabs

23.12.09

On the 21st & 22nd day of Christmas....

hehehehe getting to the end now eh! didn't think I'd be this regular.... thinking about doing the project 365...
Little Bonnie has been behaving a little differently to normal and I decided to take her to the vet. Now those who know me will remember the day after we got Molly (the dog) little Bonnie got caught under the rollerdoor for a good couple of hours (I am surprised it didn't kill her! by squashing her!) when she was saved (and only because the cute little puppy needed to go outside for a wee!) we heard her crying and opened the door and she sprung 8ft in the air and smashed her already sore back into the top of the rolladoor. never been the same really.  Now all her joints are inflamed and she cannot groom herself at the back.  The vet gave her an injection and shave up the back as it was so matted and felt like a growth! anyway clean bill of health now.

Aden and I went shopping (he wanted to drive that is why) so I reckon I am nearly finished....I just have to get it all out and wrap it (and count it!)
x

2 comments:

Susanne Perry said...

That's one lucky pussy cat Ange.

Wishing you & your family a fantastic Christmas & all the very best for a fabulous 2010.

Mel said...

One lucky and gorgeous pussy cat alright, did she like her Chrissy presents.