Tabs

2.12.09

On the first day of Christmas we.....

Sent Patrick to his orientation day at High School! He just loved it and has been quite ready to move on and is really excited to begin this whole new phase in his life. I am not sad at all to say goodbye to 14 years of primary school!  It has been fun and I have met some wonderful people and the staff are just gorgeous but time for me to move on and let someone else have a go (they are probably all cheering now!)




Christie WON her A open netball grandfinal!  she played and goaled very well!

****************
Sent my entry in for Scrap.Biz so disappointed with my effort!  I had such grand plans (in my dreams) and it really didn't turn out like I imagined :(  When I looked in the gallery, OMG there are so many fabulous displays I was just blown away (thinking to myself...WHY didn't I think of that!)





anyway.....


Aden was nominated for Sportsperson of the year award at school but didn't win but he did win the SACCSS Sportsperson award for Salesian College!
Did have a quicky trip to Queensland and visited my parents.  It was really great to see them and we had a nice time (without the kids!)  and yes I did manage to get to BOTH scrap shops in the area!



that is all for now!
see ya!

No comments: