Tabs

16.3.09

Whew.....busy weekend that!....


I attended my last Primary School sports day! I have attended 14 of them! and at 14 of them I have gotten sunburn! what the! I left my camera along with my hat and sunscreen on the bench so I wouldn't forget and I just grabbed my camera! I only had my point and shoot as Aden took my precious baby (the 450D) to the airshow. Patrick had a great time, he had a few responsibilities being school captain but a bit disappointed the red house came 3rd :( Gold house won this year.
Aden went to the Airshow on Friday and had the time of his life! He took the baby and used 2gb of memory! if he had more, he would have used it I am sure! It has renewed his love of flying and he has his heart set on being a pilot again! Good luck to him.

Patrick and Lachlan went to 3 parties on the weekend. Gone are the days when you buy a little present, no $20 in a card is the expected norm! So I am $60 poorer.
Christie & Tom celebrated their one year anniversary on Saturday! Christie bought 2 Kings of Leon tickets for him as he gave away his original ticket when he realised it was the same day as the anniversary. A costly present, but he was surprised and loved the concert.
On the craft side, I made two envelope acceptance cards for an 18th and wedding we are going to. The wedding invites are green and white, so I kept with that theme. I was quite happy with them.

anyway off to clean......what is new!

see ya :)

2 comments:

janedoe said...

Wow Ange, your cards are just beautiful. Love those pocket ones with the butterfly on them - what is the patterned paper as it's stunning. And love the other ones you've got too....what don't I love that you've ever made!! You need to come onto the hybrid CT I'm on as they'd just love your creations. Free kits and you get your scrapping done at the same time (hint, hint)....

Sue said...

love your work, the colours work so well together!!