Tabs

21.3.11

TPE #96


This weeks SKETCH was created for us by Joni Wilson.
Thanks Joni!!
 
wonderful sponsor for the next two weeks!!

 
 One lucky randomly drawn winner will receive TWO Digital Images from
Whimsie Doodles March Release!!

Special Discount Offer:
A special offer for TPE Fans - use the discount code MM10 at the Whimsie Doodles online store and receive 10% off your next order! Code expires 30 days from today*.

************

This is my LAST (sob sob) card for The Pink Elephant at part of their DT

I have had such a great time and I will most certainly join in on their future challenges!

Thank you Lori, Sheri & Joni and all the team for all your fabulous encouraging words and for having me on your team!
Thank you for introducing me to the world of DIGI STAMPS! ( and copics) lol
& here is my card.

As you can see I have been playing with my lovely stash of PTI goodies I have just received!!!!


xxx

2 comments:

Year 2 said...

That is a beautiful Easter card! LOve the colours!

Sue said...

good to see you are putting your goodies to work!! I love the layout and the bunnies are gorgeous- think they may need a wee holiday at my house-lol!!