Tabs

14.2.09

I won something!!......

My lovely friend Sharon tagged me with this award and I think I have to name 5 things I am addicted to and then tag 5 other blogs......


Ummmm well 1. I am so addicted to reading the paper EVERY morning! I cannot seem to start the day unless I have read the paper from cover to cover. I get really annoyed when hubby wants a few pages and then mucks it all up....
2. I have to have 2 cups of coffee EVERY morning. A heaped teaspoon of coffee and a TINY drop of MILK! not too much, a teaspoon only.
3. I am addicted to the show SURVIVOR! probably the only show I watch religiously. I used to watch Prison Break & Lost but they both got too silly. Now I don't watch any TV at all.
4. I am addicted to scrapping and anything creative. I love making things.
5. I am addicted to the computer at the moment! Time just seem to fly out the window and it is an addiction I am trying to break!
Anyway a little insight into moi! I tag Sue, Nancy, Melleny, Sharon & Sharon R.
and I would tag Carolyn if she HAD a blog............
Yesterday Sharon came by and helped me with photoshop. OMG it is fantastic, but my head is spinning! Sharon is a wealth of knowledge and is on a number of digi DT and she knows her stuff. Think of teaching your great grandma (that would be me!!) I am very slow but let me say I think I have got a handle on it and completed a few tasks I had to do (by myself!) I also loaded picasa 3 and nearly freaked out because it seemed to load EVERY photo I have ever taken. Mark is going to scream tomorrow when the puta is slow! I will just say " Those darn kids......."
you will see a few arty farty things soon as I continue to play.....
On the creative from I did two LO today. One for a quiz to see what "colour" I am. BLUE! calm even keeled person! but then you knew that didn't you....
I used the BG Marakesh pp (not all of them coz I had to keep it blue) this range is Divine BTW.

and the other one is a LO with my star sign! I used S.E.I. Madera Island PP they are just gorgeous. I have some left over so I will be using them again.

anyway must go and get some sleep! take care :)

1 comment:

janedoe said...

It was my pleasure to help out Angela and the more you play, the more you'll remember these things as Photoshop is something you'll never know all about, even when you think you know how to do things, there's always a better way of doing it! And your layouts came out really well.