Tabs

12.2.09

I think I've got my MOJO back!

Yay! I have finally got a handle on things and managed to get five minutes to myself! I "found" these beautiful Basic Grey Bittersweet pp in my stash and had to use them to make this money box as part of an assignment for 3AS Uni. K&Co chipboard letters that I have been dying to use as well. The picture doesn't really do it justice. I used the Stamping up scallop punch to create the flowers and attached wire to the insides. I am using this money box to save for.....more scrap supplies! Don't know why though....before Christmas I had a massive clean up and packed everything away WELL it was like CHRISTMAS!! looking through my stash last night!
This is an altered 2 ring A4 binder. You know all those recipes you tear out of mags?!!!!? well this is going to house them in an orderly manner. (yeah now I have to find them!)
anyway thanks for stopping by :)










No comments: