Tabs

30.1.13

Cardabilities Sketch # 68

Hi there and welcome to another Cardabilities sketch. Hasn't January just flown by!! I cannot believe we are all back at work and school and our summer holidays are just a distant memory now....... Such beautiful weather, lovely hot sunny days. Thankfully, the nice weather should continue through until Easter.

Another great design by Karan for this challenge and gone masculine for this one.  A bit different from my usual style I think.  I love the Little Argyle stamp Set by PTI After I finally WORKED it out.... I was stamping the second set over the diamonds and it just wasn't working....thankfully, it didn't take too long to 'get it'. I do love the PTI numbers die as well, they are a really good size.  I have the sizzix numbers too and they are just that little bit too big for cards (great for scrapbooking though).  Would it not be a card of mine if I didn't include some MFT .......?



I hope you join in, for some inspiration, hop on over to the Cardabilities Blog and see what the DT have created. 

thanks for popping by :)

5 comments:

Sue said...

fabbo card, loving those colours in the argyle!! :)

lostinpaper said...

I really like the argyle too and you have stamped it perfectly! Another great card Angela!

scrapdictive said...

Great card!

pysselpetra said...

This is a very strong card ♥ love it ♥ Petra

Adriana B said...

stunning card, very striking :)