Tabs

10.6.12

Scrapbook Boutique JUNE Inspiration Challenge & Blog Hop.


Scrapbook Boutique June Inspiration Challenge and Blog Hop

Good Morning, hope you are gearing up for a Sensational Sunday as we are at Scrapbook Boutique!

Today is the beginning of another Inspiration Challenge and another blog hop!

If you are following along with the blog hop you would have arrived from

Scrapbook Boutique's blog- and if you get lost, you can always head back to the SB blog and start from there!


The fabulous Prize this month is
Darkroom Door- Butterfly & Garden Collage Stamp

You just need to leave a comment on each of the DT gals blogs and a final one on
SB Blog, the random winner will be drawn from there!


good luck!!




BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE....

The hop will be open for 1 week, closing Sunday17th June, the winner will be announced on the SB blog on Monday 18th.


Unfortunately the blog hop prize (as is the inspiration challenge) is only open to anyone with an Australian mailing address.

We also have for you, our regular monthly inspiration challenge!




Oh My.. love the little crowns! What little girl wouldn't love these for a birthday party?


Challenge : Create a project using the photo above as your inspiration,
FIT FOR A PRINCESS!

The project can be a card, a scrapbook layout or off the page project......it's totally up to you!


The Prize :

One randomly chosen winner will win a

$30 Scrapbook Boutique Gift Voucher.

We look forward to seeing your creations.

Challenge Closes :


Midnight, Sunday 30th June, 2012.


Here is my take on the challenge.....



This is me way back when....... and I was a 'future princess' Being the first grandchild on both sides and I was very spoilt! Loved using the Spellbinders Large Octagons. Everything I really like when I am blog surfing atm has them somewhere, so I was inspired....


Next on the hop is Linda's Blog


Enjoy xxx :)

Products Used:

24 comments:

Loz said...

I'd better not show my daughter the challenge inspiration photo - she'll want me to whip those up for her next birthday! I love your page... the little hexagons & circles are so cool :)

roffeycreations said...

I have photos similar to these - thanks for the inspiration. Maudieroff

Karen M said...

Your page is gorgeous and the photo of you is just adorable, hugs x x

A Consuming Passion said...

Hexagons are all the rage aren't they.......they look perfect on your layout Angela!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous little layout Angela...little adorable girl. Great embelishments.

Granmargaret said...

Beautiful layout Angela
Have a good week

dizzydeb said...

I know one little grand daughter that would like these little cuties - love your work (:

Tammy Hanlon said...

Love your Layout and the fact you are scrapping yourself as a child we all need to that a little more ;o)
Tam x

Julie H said...

gorgeous pink page . . . my daughter was the only girl on both sides for many years, and will always be the only girl on one side. I have ideas for this challenge already!

Cathy said...

Beautiful layout, love the colours and the hexagons!

Elaine coustley said...

What a cute "future princess "page
your lay out is just great.all attention on the photo surrounded by beutifiul colours.x

Kerry Fellowes said...

ooo, i love the colours, so pretty! TFS. Kerry x

lostinpaper said...

LOVE it Angela! Hexagons are so the 'new black', very chic!

Gail said...

Who was a little cutie then in her Sunday best dress.I love the shapes and colours ,scrapbook pages have to be the best idea ever for showing off photos .Love it.

Janet O'Brien said...

awesome layout and I will have to get myself some of thos hexagon nesties now!

Janet O'Brien said...

awesome layout - I must get myself some of those hexagon nesties!

Lillian Child said...

How delightful is this??!! Love the bright colors and shapes which really make the black and white photo pop. Thanks for sharing with us!

Narelle said...

I love the way you created your background for this layout! Mind if I scraplift?!!

Congrats on the publication in Scrapbooking Memories this month too!!

Sue said...

those nesties are coming for a holiday at my place!!!!! they look awesome and the glimmer mist tops it all off perfectly!! :)

spikeyjen said...

what a beautiful layout Angela and love the heaxagon nesties. It's give me some inspiration to try some 'double circles' with my own nesties.
AND BTW -did the future princess find prince charming and live happily ever after?

Unknown said...

Just love your page. Thanks for the inspiration.

Unknown said...

Just love your page. Thanks for the inspiration.

biddyg said...

Love your layout.

I have next to no photos of myself as a child as my mother had them all in England and I have not managed to retrieve any of them from my brother after my mother died. I am making sure that I have preserved ones of my children so that their children can follow the story.

biddyg said...

Love your layout.

I have next to no photos of myself as a child as my mother had them all in England and I have not managed to retrieve any of them from my brother after my mother died. I am making sure that I have preserved ones of my children so that their children can follow the story.