Tabs

19.6.12

Frosted Designs Card Sketch # 21

WOO HOO! It's Tuesday and there is another gorgeous sketch up over at Frosted Designs.
I have a bit of a love affair with circles and I really have that addictive personality......so yes....MORE EMBOSSING...lol
I got this awesome background stamp from Stampin' Up and I was quite pleased with myself for thinking of only using a small section of this stamp.  Of course I have such a growing collection of Tim Holtz Distress Inks  ( I just HAVE to fill up all the empty spots now don't I...?)



Go and see what the fabulous DT have created....I'm sure you will be inspired!!

3 comments:

alethea said...

This is beautiful Ange!! HUgsxx

Anonymous said...

Ooow I loooove that pretty inked background with the bright white embossing on top - awesome Angela!

lostinpaper said...

Those blended colours are perfect! And the part stamping looks amazing, LOVE it!