Tabs

13.6.12

Hello there, I hope you enjoyed your long Queen's Birthday Weekend if you were in Australia.  I did! I set myself a goal of cleaning out a shed and garage that has long been used as a 
"Throw it in the garage if you cannot find a home for it..." 
Well it took me two days ......but I finished and they both are immaculate with EVERYTHING in its place!!
SUCH a good feeling! lol
No much crafting was happening though....... but I did get a couple of cards done and I thought I'd join the Annabelle's Plum Blue & Raspberry challenge as well as The Cutie Pie Real or Faux Stitching





thanks for popping by :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this Ange - you've given me ideas for a boy card I need soon.....I have those stars and they've hardly seen the light of day tsk tsk!

A Consuming Passion said...

Ah perfect.......love your card Angela! Thanks for joining in the fun at AnnaBelle Stamps this week....Come back Friday to see some cute new stamps!!!!

Marion said...

This is PERFECT Angela! Love everything about your card. Those stars are awesome. Thanks for joining us at AnnaBelle's this week.

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic card Angela! Those stars look awesome on that bg!

Jane said...

Lovely bright card, those stars really pop.

Andrea said...

I love how you've used the colour combo! The stars look amazing against the newsprint!
TFS with us this week :)
Andrea

Sue said...

ooh la la!! this is fabulous and a very worthy winner of the challenge!! loving all the stars, will keep this one in the CASE file!
Thanks for sharing this gorgeous card with us at AnnaBelle Stamps! :)

Robyn said...

Love the colours- love what you made with them! Congrats on your win!

Lisa Cornwall said...

Wow, such a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pies this time. Hugs Lisa xx