Tabs

5.11.10

WOO HOO it is all happening at

Frosted Designs! there is a new DT with new weekly challenges, a sketch DT and weekly projects and tutorials. Along with that there are great prizes each week just by joining in!

This week's challenge is using a LARGE photo.  You know the ones you get from school, footy, ballet and the family ones that just don't make it into a frame......  I must admit, I never scrap the profesional ones. ( I do, however, scan, reduce and make mini books shhhh.)
Anyway, remember my trip to Queensland? When we arrived, our apartment wasn't ready so we went for a coffee and the boys bought a soccer ball (they were having withdrawals from basketball & footy I think) and we headed off to the beach.  I got some great shots of both the boys and this particular one of Paddy I just love! I remember thinking of the title below when I checked my camera!
if you join in this week, you could win a fabulous prize generously donated by Purple Pumpkin Crafts some groovy looking buttons and handmade embellishments AND she is an Aussie!

Ok stay tuned I do have heaps to show over the next couple of weeks! as of today there is 49 days left till Christmas.........

7 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

Adorable layout for a stunning photo, Angela!
I love how you placed your title on the large photo. And your boy... he's really a great player :).

Mel said...

What a stunning layout Ange. gorgeous action shot....I just love this. and yes the old fixit box thingy, well I actually don't know what some of the things are in their so may as well use it on a layout hey....lol

Hope you come to Queensland for a visit again, maybe we could meet up. Love Melxx

Debbie said...

I love the "action" photo! Great layout!

Unknown said...

Great blog Angie. I need to take note of all the challenges.

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

What a fab LO, love that photo! :D

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is terrific the fun details are super! beth

Sue said...

this photo is a real beauty, perfect title!! as usual stunning! :)