Tabs

27.11.10

Third time lucky.......

I have been having a few problems with my computer and I am in the process of fixing it! I have also been incredibly busy with my business and kiddies! Aden had his Year 12 graduation last week and we were so proud to see him receive a medal and award for outstanding achievement in Furnishing.  What started out as light relief and a break from the Chem/Physics/Maths he discovered he has quite a talent and love of creating from scratch! (wonder where he gets that from!?)  I have a feeling this will be a life long hobby.  I will share some photos when his cabinet comes home.  We are so very unbelievably proud of him! I really admire the determination, focus and attitude he has shown over the past 2 years and regardless of whatever mark/score he receives, I know he will always be a success in life.



1 comment:

Debbie said...

There is nothing more prouder for a parent then to see their child graduate! Congrats to you and your son!