August 5, 2010

The pink elephant scrapbook #19 & TPE card #78

I am really enjoying making a card after I finish my LO and before I pack up!  I wish I was a cleaner scrapper! I just spread out and I am sooo messy!
This weeks challenge at the Pink Elephant is punched borders, 2 pattered papers and buttons! I fell in love with this Pink Paislee Pop Fashion Collection and Fancy Pants Wishful Thinking. How gorgeous are they!? I cut out the butterflys from some Prima PP.
This was such a special day for me (well and Christie too!)  This was her first day of Willy Wagtails.  A pre Kinder program that is only for 2 hours a once a week.  This was so exciting for both of us because I got to walk her in and drop her off and and I knew that this was the start of the next 15 years of her education! so exciting! and she thought she was such a big girl being left alone!  She absolutely loved it and thoroughly enjoyed being there.
***
The pink elephant also has a great card challenge each week and this week is "Something Yummy"


TFL XXX

4 comments:

sarahw said...

Such a great page! Love that banner. :)

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Gorgeous projects!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at TPE this week!!
Sheri-TPE DT

Jennifer said...

GREAT layout!! I'm loving those banners right now! So CUTE!!

Cokie Pop Paper Boutique said...

Love the paper you used on your layout. The design is beautiful.