Tabs

19.8.10

Pink Elephant Recipe Challenge!

Hello there! So much has been happening here..... and I  just have to keep writing notes so I don't forget to tell you! (later though) Firstly, at the Pink Elephant this week Ella has organized a recipe challenge of circles, chipboard and journaling. I couldn't resist this GORGEOUS paper from Pink Paislee and 7 Gypsies! This is my #1 son Aden (typical 2nd child) This child was OLD before he was born!  Aden has ruled our family from the moment he turned 14 months! He has that power!! He is very determined, headstrong, reliable, cool in a crisis and completely dependable.  He could, in fact, run a small country! When he is nice he is adorable and when he isn't............lol!

TFL :)

4 comments:

Mel said...

That's just what I needed to read I AM VOTING FOR ADEN FOR PM, lol, I love the gorgeous papers here and so loved the gorgeous journalling how this cutie has special hypnotising powers. Super cute Ange, Love Melxx

Melleny Ams said...

Oh what a little cutie, I love the journaling and it's such a gorgeous page. They grow up way too fast

Sue said...

You got me with the dots!!! Love the layout, the lettering is perfect!! :)

Beth aka BR-T said...

I am still so lovin this layout the background dp really sets the amazing feel of this layout! Beth