Tabs

20.10.09

Forgot to tell you..........



I got this for my birthday.. The kids were happy that they got me something I wanted...but didn't know what the heck it did!  I haven't used it yet, but when I do......

The Scrappin Kats with my week 6 ( i think) pink, blue, sliver & white.  I had a bit of trouble getting the blue in there but the pearls on the 5 are blue!


Krissy over at Wicked Princesses set a challenge for their CC on the weekend and here is my sample.  Kayla
gave a brilliant link from the Pink Paisley site with the flowers (on the left) I thought they were brilliant and I wanted to use them on a LO straight away!  doesn't matter that it is a boy page lol!

Made it through to the top 5 in their project Fashionista! woo hoo !!



2 comments:

Marcy Smith said...

hey ange whats your wicked princesses username maybe I knew you in a past life there?- Marcy

Anonymous said...

WOW WOW WOW Ange...simply stunning!!! You are on a roll!!!