Tabs

19.9.18

Well hello there!

Hello and apologies for my absence!!  lots happening in my neck of the woods!  We are renovating and YES the craft room is FINISHED!! I have had Patrick's 21st and all the planning that goes along with it (party was here) as well as working so not much time to do anything!

It was such a buzz to get the craft room finished and the carpet in.  When I was unpacking, it was like Christmas finding all my supplies that have been packed away for so long.
















Hubby will be putting my powerpoints in once I have a play and I decide on the exact placement.  Mark also is going to put LED lights along the inside of the bottom shelf.  I am so impressed with his attention to detail and the ideas he is coming up with!!!  I am still "decorating" and I don't want too much out or for it to look too cluttered.  I have a massive storage cupboard just to the right of the bottom photo and everything is easily accessible.  I do have my most used products right on hand so that suits me for the moment.  



My baby Patrick turned 21 and I'm quietly patting myself on the back getting 4 kids to 21!  It was a fun night and we finally got to bed around 4.30 am and Patrick has sworn off alcohol (for the time being)

Things are back to normal here now and we just have the other boy's birthday's (September is such a busy and expensive time )
School holidays next week so I'll be in my happy place for the duration :)
Now can everyone barrack for the Demons (MELBOURNE FOOTBALL CLUB) to win on Saturday xxx 
Thanks for that
x

2 comments:

Linda said...

Wow you have been busy love! Glad you all survived the 21st - always interesting lol. Your craft room looks fabulous - enjoy getting in there over the hols. I'll be doing the same - woohooo!

lostinpaper said...

So excited for you, your room looks amazing!!