Tabs

28.9.18

MUSE #284

HI there back again and  I know the best way to get back in to "it" is to join in a few challenges! I have SO SO SO many products that I haven't even opened let alone used.... embarrassing I know.  I vow to USE them all by this time next year! I am ashamed  to say it will probably be a year for me to work  my way through the stash...lola
Joining in with the MUSE #284 challenge this week with Michelle W as the guest designer and how gorgeous is her card! I am a sucker for B&W stripes!





Found this gorgeous floral from Wplus9 and I had a play at watercolour. I like the abstract flick of colour and I finished off with a lick of glossy accents.
thanks for popping in :)


5 comments:

Michelle W said...

Gorgeous card Angela, you can’t go wrong with a bit of black and white stripe! Good luck getting through your stash!

Lyn Bernatovich said...

Oh yah, you nailed it!!!

Ardyth said...

Such a beautiful floral card - love the soft colouring and the fancy edge! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

Carole Campanile said...

Very nice water coloring, I like how its not completely filled in. I also like how you trimmed the bottom with the DP. TFS

Unknown said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. I love your coloring technique the way you finished the bottom of the card.