Tabs

1.6.18

Holy Moly June ALREADY! Renovations are in full swing and HOPEFULLY I will be able to get back in to my craft room soon.  My storage room is painted and looks huge without all my stash in there!!!  I will see if I can show a quick little video on the end of this post... ( warning I'm not too tech savvy so we will see how it goes!)  I am going to have a massive cull too!  The thing is I am so attached to all my goodies, that I hate parting with anything!
Anyway Scrapbook Boutique has all the details and products used for this project.  Hope on over and have a look and don't forget to join our Challenge on the 10th






Lets see if this worked.......??? 
WITH NO HELP FROM THE KIDS!!!!
If you cannot see it I TOLD you I was a dunce!  I'll ask Patrick when he comes home..

Look Here :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkd7DLWHMcW_AhC62jDZtZg

No comments: