Tabs

20.6.18

Happy Birthday

Hi there!
Update on the renovations...... the sanding has begun and Oh My Goodness, my house is full of dust (even though there is a protective sheet as a barrier!) Hubby is planning on how I can best utilise the space.  I am loving how he is getting right into the planning of it all ♥.
 I had a massive clean out.... well I procrastinated a lot and after letting my crafty friends sift through, I took the rest to the op shop.  They were so appreciative and said it was gold LOL apparently everyone loves crafty stuff!

Anyway today's card is using Concord & 9th background blocks set. I tried a few ways to stamp them in a row and it was becoming very frustrating.  I ended up using my MISTI and stamping two rows and then turning the paper upside down! easy peasy.  Scrapbook Boutique have the products used and details too!  I have made a few using different colours (always good for the stash!)







Products Used

Echo Park Happy Birthday Word Die Set
Altenew Wishing you stamp set



No comments: