Tabs

10.3.17

Scrapbook Boutique's March Inspiration challenge and Blog Hop ♥

Hello and welcome back to our March Inspiration Challenge and Blog Hop.

You should have arrived from Scrapbook Boutique.


Here is our gorgeous mood board for March






 You can create a LO, Card, Off the Page or anything that uses the pic as your inspiration and upload to the Scrapbook Boutique  before 31st March to be in the running for a RANDOMLY CHOSEN
$30.00 STORE CREDIT
Please check the blog for conditions.

there is another way to win......

Join the BLOG HOP and leave a comment on all the DT blogs and a final on the 
Scrapbook Boutique's blog before the 17th March and you can win a 
$10.00 STORE CREDIT

the list in order in case you get lost!

Scrapbook Boutique
Angela ( that's me)
Therese

Here is my take on the challenge.



I was instantly drawn to this Die from MFT and my mind raced with all that I could do with it.  I actually thought it was from another company at first.  It is going to be a fav for me as it can be used for so many occasions and with the little cut outs the world is your oyster with your colour scheme!!
It is our 28th wedding anniversary next week and well look at that... I am organised for a change.... LOL

Also let me apologise for being missing lately, we have a very unwell family member and crafting/visiting is taking a back seat.  I promise I will visit soon and check out your rockin' entries!!


anyway head on over to Ann's beautiful blog and I look forward to seeing your inspired contributions for this challenge ♥





16 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like this card, simple but bright thanks

Louise Turner Scrapbooker said...

That is a seriously awesome die! Can't wait to see what else you will do with it!
Love the card - well done for being organised :)
Louise xo

Unknown said...

Love the card, looks awesome

lostinpaper said...

I don't think I'd seen this MFT die.... your have totally rocked it GF, I just know we are going to enjoy just a little more amazingness from you with this and hopefully you won't make us wait too long lol. the rainbow of colours was the perfect choice for the inspiration!

Nirvanacoffeegoddess said...

Wow, love how you've used the die. The cards so much fun.

KarenB said...

**LOVE** this card and the die is fabulous... you made it sing :)

judyw said...

Love your card - simply stunning

Anonymous said...

A fab card and die. Can see so much inspiration from that one.
Happy Anniversary - great effort.

Linda said...

Gorgeous, bright and happy Ang - love that groovy heart. Sorry to hear you have someone not well. Oh a happier note hope it's an awesome 28th Wedding Anniversary:)

Julie H said...

Such a great card, I agree that is a very versatile image. Happy anniversary!

cheryltownley said...

This is great!

Cathy said...

Wonderful card, I agree this die looks so versatile! Happy Anniversary too :) Cathy x

Pri said...

Love it....the bright colours are so attractive...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Fantastic take on the challenge - great way to incorporate the colours!

Cards by Sharyn said...

So bright and happy, love it. Hope everything settles down real soon and Happy Anniversary.

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous coloured creation, love it and Happy Anniversary.x ♥[aNNie]