Funny story about this card...... I made the "bauble' with the Ranger white enamel dots and they were PERFECT!!! I was jumping up and down and patting myself on the back at how AWESOME I was!! Then I placed my handiwork on the table to dry and accidentally put something over the top and it all stuck to it arggghhh I did it again, but this time I used pearls as well to give it some texture.
No Dramas all done and then once I had taken a pic, the bow was a little loose, so I grabbed my trusty glossy accents to adhere that sucker good! I gave the top a little tug and the WHOLE bottle spilled over the top of the card...... just wasn't meant to be :) Anyway head on over to Scrapbook Boutique to purchase all the product used and see instructions too.
* Trim neena white cardstock 10cm x 28 cm and fold in half and set aside
* Trim red cardstock 10cm x 14cm
* Die cut with Spellbinders nestabilities circles. One black and a smaller one in red.
* randomly place pearls on red die cut circle
* With Ranger Enamel dots Glacier White randomly squirt dots all over red die cut and leave to dry.
* die cut MFT bow in black cardstock and assemble.
* Stamp sentiment along center bottom with black onyx versafine.
* Once dry, adhere top circle to bottom circle and leave a little off centre.
* Foam dots on the back of the black and adhere to red cardstock base.
*adhere some red cord just underneath the black circle and wind around to back of red card.
* Sandwich between base and front with double sided tape.
*Adhere bow with glossy accents to keep secure.