I absolutely love how this card turned out!! I looks very pretty♥ Head on over to Scrapbook Boutique for all the details on this card as well as products used too!!
* Trim Neenah white cardstock 10cm x 28 cm and fold in half
* Die cut Spellbinders Flag (this will be our tree base)
* With the snowflake die cut Teresa Collins Nine & Co Shine paper. It has a gorgeous gold stripe and perfect shimmer look for the tree.
* Adhere randomly with glossy accents to cover the whole tree base.
* once dry, turn over and with scissors cut off the overhang, so you have tree shape.
* Adhere with glossy accents Tinsel & Co Sequins randomly over "tree" and in each sequin pop in a little red bling.
* Die cut smallest MFT star with gold glitter paper and adhere to top of tree.
* Stamp sentiment along centre bottom of card with versafine black onyx
*raise tree with foam dots and adhere just above the sentiment.