Tabs

23.8.15

Muse #129

Well look at that! I must've had some free time on the weekend to play! *happy dance*  I love looking at inspiration cards that grab me straight away! I've felt my mojo has been missing lately and nothing fixes that like joining in a few challenges!!! Anyway Anita Bowden's stunning card on MUSE #129  this week certainly got the juices flowing! I loved the subtle gold flecks and the beautiful blue stenciled on the card, it looks stunning! I decided as I had all my goodies out, I was going to make TWO cards (increasing my stash! smart eh??)






4 comments:

Nora Noll said...

What pretty cards you created! I love how you used that fun Paper Smooches stamps. Lovely colors too. Great take on the MUSE challenge!!

Ardyth said...

LOVE this graphic take on this week's Muse, Angela! So great to see you at Muse!

lostinpaper said...

Such a fun graphic take on the inspiration card!

Neets B said...

I love your hexagonal take on my card. Thanks for your kind words and for playing along at Muse this week, Anita x