Tabs

20.8.15

Make a wish

Hello again, I have been playing with a lot of mixed media lately.  It is an acquired taste! I have some friends that love it and can produce a beautiful piece of work effortlessly ( Jealous) and some that cannot stand it as its too messy for them.  I am a fence sitter (of course) I do like CAS and I do like Messy (albeit controlled messy)  I have had ALL my paints, paste, and every medium I own out and got a lot of backgrounds done for some long overdue scrapping!!!  Anyway, I have a card today, which is a controlled mess! This copper textured paste is fabulous, I definitely be getting the clear and silver as it is so easy and nice to use, very soft and pliable.  Head on over to Scrapbook Boutique to see the instructions and purchase products needed to duplicate the card.













2 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Oh my goodness gracious, this is brilliant and so pinned!

Anita in France said...

Bold and gorgeously texture-y, Angela ... dramatic, striking ... and fabulous! Anita :)