Tabs

10.11.14

Scrapbook Boutique NOVEMBER Inspiration Challenge and Blog Hop


Well 45 sleeps until Christmas Day!!  It really just creeps up on you doesn't it!
Well hopefully, this Inspiration Challenge and Blog Hop will get the juices flowing and you'll have plenty of time to get those Christmas cards out!!

Here is the Inspiration photo... (wish I could get MY cupcakes that even..)


You can create any project, Card, Scrapbook LO or an Off the Page with the Pic above a your Inspiration and UPLOAD your project on the SCRAPBOOK BOUTIQUE blog  and you will be in the running to receive a
$30 STORE CREDIT
an awesome prize
the winner is chosen randomly.  Check the Scrapbook Boutique's blog for conditions.

there is another way to win a prize!!!
join in our BLOG HOP!!
comment on all the DT's blogs and leave a comment on Scrapbook Boutique's blog and you can win a $10.00 STORE CREDIT
with all the goodness in the shop at the moment, it's a great time to win this!!

Here is MY take on the challenge:-



Love the inlaid Die Cutting technique, I saw recently on a Jennifer McGuire Online card classes but really well explained by our own Therese here 
So very simple and looks fabulous (and great for postage too!)
LOVE LOVE LOVE the mama elephant Christmassy stamp !! Love a bit of script font mixed in with the greeting *LOVE*
anyway head on over to see Linda's gorgeous card






11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this Ang! I will be CASE'ing this one - hope you don't mind. I need to pump up my Xmas Card Stash and I get bored making them all the same. This will be another fun option for a few:)

Janelle said...

Clean and simple does it! Love the diecut 25.

lostinpaper said...

I did not need to know that it was only 45 sleeps til Christmas.... does it count if I'm working night duty tonight and not sleeping? ps FABulous and totally pinned card Angela!

Lyn said...

Awesome card I so need to try this technique some time

Carolyn said...

I love your card Ange, wonderful

A Consuming Passion said...

Beautiful card Angela.....and thanks for the Christmas reminder.....need to make a few more Christmas cards quick!

Anonymous said...

Fab card. Love the layout and technique.
I really really didn't need to know it is only 45 sleeps (probably less 1 as I am behind!). I feel a bit like Willy Wonka too much to do and not enough time!
As I said Great card :)

Karen M said...

Gorgeous card Angela and I love your cas design xx

Mary said...

Definitely a beautiful card - clean and simple, and yet oh so elegant. Love the inlaid look too. Gorgeous.
Mary

Sandie said...

Great card Angela. Love how crisp and fresh it is. xo

Cathy said...

Beautiful CAS card Angela, Cathy x