Tabs

10.8.13

Scrapbook Boutique's August Blog Hop and Inspiration Challenge


Hello and welcome to Scrapbook Boutique's August Inspiration Challenge and Blog Hop.

It is FREEZING here!!! I personally LOVE the cold weather..... But I am not a fan of wind and it has been so windy lately, lots of my tree branches are all over the place.
My daffodil bulbs have all started to sprout, so that means Spring is nearly here!!

Anyway business time... You would have arrived here from

Scrapbook Boutique's blog-

 if you get lost, you can always head back to the SB blog and start from there!

The fabulous Prize this month is
JUSTRIGHT CLING STAMPS
EXPLORE 



This would be perfect for my Thailand album (project from 2008...)


 You just need to leave a comment on each of the DT gals blogs and a final one on
SB Blog, the random winner will be drawn from there!


good luck!!


BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE....

The hop will be open for 1 week, closing Saturday 17th July, the winner will be announced on the
SB blog on Sunday 18th.


Unfortunately :(
the blog hop prize (as is the inspiration challenge) is only open to anyone with an
Australian mailing address.

We also have for you, our regular monthly 
Inspiration Challenge!







Inspired for father's day?



Challenge : Create a project using the photo above as your inspiration,


The PRIZE:

A $30 gift certificate from Scrapbook Boutique

We look forward to seeing your creations.

Challenge Closes :


Midnight, Sunday 31st August 2013.

Here is my take on the challenge.....


HA HA HA I am laughing as I have just uploaded these again ( didn't like the photo) and I have just noticed the patterned paper has the mo's upside down!!! Oh well a ring master in a circus has this sort of mustache!
just did a spell check and I will go with the US version as I am unsure of the Aussie spelling........

Yes there is a little window there....having a little window fetish on my cards lately.
Hope you join in and as the theme is masculine good time to stock up on those cards!


Thanks for joining in our challenges,

Thanks for popping by
and
Next on the hop 
is Linda's  gorgeous Blog

Enjoy xxx :)



19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that window - looks fab and yes I was confused with that same paper:))

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful and elegant Fathers Day card, Angela.

Elaine coustley said...

Cute card. love the colours. x

Donna H said...

It's all about the mo's..love em..Great work.

Anonymous said...

I see your confusion. Fab card either way. Thanks.

Mary said...

Too cute Angela - love those Mo's.
Mary

Karen M said...

Great card for fathers day and I love all the Mo's! hugs xx

Lyn said...

Great take on the moustache. I am very new to card making and participated in a fathers day card swap...........not as easy to make the masculine cards!!!!!

Tina Connolly said...

Super cute card! I love the window idea.

loulou said...

Great take on the inspiration. Like the window idea and I think the moustaches look fine either way. The Aussie spelling just adds a U - funny how we make words longer and then abbreviate everything when we say - ay!

A Consuming Passion said...

Hey I like that you flipped the dp :) Your card is brilliant!

lostinpaper said...

Upside down mow's or not, this really is a fun fun card Angela, and the window, what can I say die cutting has made it's way onto most of my cards these days lol. ps I struggle with the English US version of spellings and mostly try to use English, but I am easily confused...

Gillian said...

fantastic Father's Day card.

Granmargaret said...

Great male card Angela. Thank you for your inspiration on this blog hop.

Cathy said...

Fun masculine card, Cathy x

Cards by Sharyn said...

A great card, perfect for Fathers Day. Thanks for the inspiration.

Sally Dowen said...

Love it. I didn't know they were upside down. Love the clear window

JennyH said...

Cool card Angela, love the window, a neat idea : )

Anonymous said...

Fun take on the challenge :)