Tabs

23.8.13

A practical gift

It's so nice to grab a card from my stash.  As much as I think I am organised, I am really not :(   I had a getaway with some friends recently and decided to make a few cards with the same design but mixed up the colours and sentiments.  I was happy with the results and I was going to gift them but I like them so much (and I've already used a few...) I kept them.  I even made a little box to house them too.  I will pop dimensions at the end of the post, I cannot remember where in the world I got them from (probably googled small boxes)

You will remember, this first one as my sample for Scrapbook Boutique's June Inspiration Challenge 
With the rest, I decided on a design and colour and just followed with that theme.  I just love the background stamp. Although you could just mask any background stamp you like.  The secret is to 
KEEP IT SIMPLE...
so they can be mass produced.
I also found if you die cut a lot in one go it is also a great time saver!
Most of these dies are Memory Box 









Also the little box to house them would make the perfect gift! 


ETA: ooops sorry forgot to add box details....

12x12  paper
Score at 1" and 7"
turn the paper 1/4 
and score 
1"  5 1/2"  6 1/2" and 11"

enjoy!

1 comment:

A Consuming Passion said...

Love them al and understand why you would keep them.. Great gift Idea.......In my 'to case' lie it goes!