We have the most amazing group of ladies that make up Frosted Designs DT! Each and every one is special and has become part of the Frosted Designs family! We have several designers that will be staying on with us for another term (YAY!), but we also have some that need to step down. They will be missed but the good news for you is.... now you can apply to be part of our team!
We are looking for papercrafters of all kinds! If you make scrapbook layouts, cards, altered art items, home decor items or like mixed media.... we want you!! One of the best things about Frosted Designs (in my opinion) is that we celebrate all kinds of crafters! We are not just a scrapbooking blog or a card blog. We want to let everyone share their skills and with 3 challenges going on all the time, there is something for everyone! We would like to fill some positions on all three of our teams. Let me tell you more about each one....
Fabulous Friday Teams: We have two teams of ladies that make up our Fabulous Friday teams. The focus of this team is to use up supplies you already have laying around the house that may have been neglected and forgotten about. For this team, you should be willing to do any of the following: scrapbook layouts, cards, altered art, home decor and mixed media items!
Sketch Along Tuesday Layout Team: This team makes scrapbook layouts that are inspired by the sketches we give them.
Sketch Along Tuesday Card Team: This team makes cards that are inspired by the sketches we give them.
No matter which team you prefer, the requirments for all of our designers remain the same....
1. Be willing to commit to a six month term. Your term would start the beginning of March and go until the end of August.
2. Create a project every other week for your assigned team.
3. Share a step by step tutorial 2 times during your 6 month term. (This can be with photos or video)
4. You will be required to comment on some of the projects that are entered into our challenge each week.
5. Keep an active blog that is updated frequently.
6. Post our challenge and your project on your blog on reveal day and link back to the Frosted Designs blog.
To apply to be part of this team, you will need to....
*Share with us a little information about yourself and why you want to be on the Frosted Designs Design Team.
*Provide a link to your blog.
*Provide a link to an online gallery if you have one.
*Tell us if you are on any other design teams and what your commitments are for those teams. Never been on a design team before? No worries! No experience necessary!
*Share 3 of your favorite projects that you think best represents your style.If you are applying for one of the sketch teams, please do one project based on one of our sketches and let us know which sketch you used. You can find previous sketches in the tabs at the top.
* Tell us which of the three teams you are applying for. If you would like to apply for more than one team, that's great... Just let us know which ones!
Email your design team application to email@example.com! We are accepting applications until February 10th and will contact the new design team members by February 17th.