Tabs

1.12.10

It is time for a....


at The Pink Elephant #89 and the beautiful colours (getting close to Christmas) are RED BLUE & GREEN!
I was given some gorgeous digis to play with from TIFFANY DOODLES

go and see what the gorgeous DT have come up with and join in!
*********

If anyone knows why blogger will only let me add one photo pls tell me how to fix it!!!! I have to completely leave the post and go back and edit to add another pic! ARRRGGGGG driving me crazy!
I can tell December just isn't going to be my month.......

3 comments:

Beth aka BR-T said...

Wow this is gorgeous!!!

Mel said...

Ange, OMGoodness, blogger is doing the very same to me also, I actually think we may have to load all the photos we want to use first off and then just select as we put them into our post....but I am not sure, it is making the posting process take such a long time hey, if you do find out what is happenning could you please let me know, I contacted blogger and they said to go in an wipe out your cookies and internet history and it should work, it did for a day and now it is back to playing up again. Melxx

Jennifer said...

Beautiful card Angela!! Love the image you choose!! (=