Stacey Shafer's Curtain Call #31 such gorgeous colours and I had a couple of my friend's daughter's having their 18th birthdays so I went with that.
Also silly me! The lovely award from Fern last post I was supposed to pass it on to 5 people whom I believe are "going places"
1. Miss Natalie ......everything she does is just gorgeous and so glad she is blogging again! I had such withdrawals and with 3 angels and Scrappin' Kats closing..I didn't know how I was going to stalk her! lol
2. Marcy (aka Ms Holtz) ...Man this lady has a way with wordsalways has me in a fit of giggles and extremely talented with her fabulous OTP projects!
3. Mel (aussiescrapper) What a gorgeous lady she is! A bloggers best friend! never too busy for a kind word and comment and pretty awesome work too!
4. Sue Kholer I love her cards! so clean and pretty and everything I want MY cards to look like! Everything seems to look effortlessly beautiful and I have regained my love of cardmaking again. Sue is also on the DT for Stacey Shafer card challenges I have been doing.
5. Helen (aka country scrapper) another gorgeous friend who is on the DT at Scrapbooking Divas, beautiful LO's and heaps of great ideas too!
I really could go on and on.......
Off to my last lesson of my photography course tonight, so be prepared to be bombarded by my sensational photos! lol