Tabs

13.3.10

I am slowly starting to

get Christie's album ready for her 21st! I know she is only 19 but in the scrapping world things CAN move so slowly if your mojo goes!  I have been wanting to scrap important milestones for the moment and anything else will be a bonus!  I that God that I was so diligent with her baby book and probably a bit OTT when I look back on it for dates!  I know the date she got every tooth and the date she lost them!!! ha ha ha NOT so good with the boys though....will have to make that up when it comes to their book! lol

made a card with the left over pp.


1 comment:

Mel said...

Ange I just love the layout and the gorgeous card, I love the doily type embellishment along the bottom, and so glad to see you are on a mission doing your daughter's 21 st album. Love Melxx