Tabs

10.3.10

All the kids have been doing well in their swimming sports.  They only really swim once a year and it blows me away that they still are quite competitve! Aden won 2 of his races and came 2nd in one and missed out on Age Champion by 1 point!  Lachlan did get Age Champion and Patrick also got 3 seconds. Brilliant effort by all three of them.  They went on to compete against the big guns at MSAC where they placed in every event they went in.  Aden broke in his freestyle race! It was a first! In his LAST competitive race ever at school he miss timed the start and broke. Lachlan also did in his breaststroke race.  Weird...
Aden & Patrick were happy to let me be a scrapbooker and take photos of them with their ribbons.....but not Mr Cool! he said, "Later mum!"


I took this photo of Lachlan as he jumped in for his backstroke race.  It looks like he is standing on water. funny.

Over  at 3 Angels Scrapping they had an awesome CC over the week end and although I was busy and had a massive headache, I did manage to complete 2 LO's.   I  have wanted to use this photo of my parents I had found from 1965. I decided to use this with Susan Longman's sketch and made me happy because it gave me a chance to use the crackle paint I had just bought!
I used Natalie's colour code for this of Patrick. Thought he was going to be rich after losing a front tooth and the other was almost ready to come out too.  Not too happy with it, but I filled the criteria ! :)
My mate has moved away and I made a card for a little letter I have written her.


also HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Suzanne for making the DT for Stacey Schafer a card making challenge blog! woo hoo! Suzanne has a gorgeous style, I love everything she does a lot like 3AS Natalie and I think I made the above card with their style in mind!  **Thanks Sue for always lending your stamps with a smile**


2 comments:

Helen Kinsela said...

Hiya my friend. Loving all those swimming pics esp the one of "standing" on the water LOL. Clever. And aren't your boys clever too, well done to them.
Loving your scrapping creations there too, you're one talented lady. Mwah.

Marcy Smith said...

What amazing looking kids, you must be so proud of them! great pic's too but I really came here to get a close look at "sweet Hearts" I loved this layout in the gallery and really felt compelled to see the photo better. What do your family think? This is just so perfect!