Tabs

10.5.18

Scrapbook Boutique's May Inspiration challenge and Blog Hop

Hello and welcome back to our May Inspiration Challenge and Blog Hop

You should have arrived from Scrapbook Boutique.


Here is our gorgeous mood board for May



 You can create a LO, Card, Off the Page or anything that uses the pic as your inspiration and upload to the Scrapbook Boutique  before 30th May to be in the running for a RANDOMLY CHOSEN
$30.00 STORE CREDIT
Please check the blog for conditions.

there is another way to win......

Join the BLOG HOP and leave a comment on all the DT blogs and a final on the 
Scrapbook Boutique's blog before the 17th May and you can win a 
$10.00 STORE CREDIT

the list in order in case you get lost!

Scrapbook Boutique
Angela ( that's me)
Therese

Here is my take on the challenge.



I have to make a few cards this month that need to be personalised some with names and some with sentiments that I just don't have ( I know hard to believe isn't it??......) I have used the stampendous Funky Alphabet set.  It is absolutely perfect as it is nice and small and as it's name suggests its is super funky.  I have been finishing off a few quilts lately, so I haven't been in my craft room lately.  Now they are off to the quilters, I'll have more time (hopefully)

thank you for popping in and now off to the gorgeous Ann's blog xx

Products used:
Mudra clear stamp Mendhika
Stampendous Funky Alphabet
Luxe inks
Versa fine black onyx
mulberry cardstock
white cardstock
misti
acrylic blocks
wink of stella
pentel aquash brush


8 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Definitely a happy and beautiful card Ange!

Pri said...

Lovely...I love the sentiment...that alphabet stamp set is so cool..!!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Such a fun take on the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

A lovely card. Yes hard to believe any of us don't have the right sentiment!

As I dabble in quilting would love to see your quilts some time :)

Ann said...

Love this alphabet style and the pretty flower Angela! - I bet you can make loads of cards with this set - and all will be super special!

Helen said...

Such a fun, modern looking card, Angela! I love that great alphabet set! Thanks so much for sharing your unique inspiration!

Craftaholic Kat said...

Love the fun sentiment

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card, The sentiment is fantastic! Cathy x