Tabs

10.3.18

Scrapbook Boutique's March Inspirational Challenge and Blog Hop

Hello and welcome back to our March Inspiration Challenge and Blog Hop

You should have arrived from Scrapbook Boutique.


Here is our gorgeous mood board for March






 You can create a LO, Card, Off the Page or anything that uses the pic as your inspiration and upload to the Scrapbook Boutique  before 31st March to be in the running for a RANDOMLY CHOSEN
$30.00 STORE CREDIT
Please check the blog for conditions.

there is another way to win......

Join the BLOG HOP and leave a comment on all the DT blogs and a final on the 
Scrapbook Boutique's blog before the 17th March and you can win a 
$10.00 STORE CREDIT

the list in order in case you get lost!

Scrapbook Boutique
Angela ( that's me)
Therese

Here is my take on the challenge.


I made a lot of backgrounds using my fabulous concord and 9th turnabout stamp I was trying lots of colour combinations to see what I like and what worked. Its you know, I love the inlaid technique and I couldn't resist using my MFT congratulations die to see if you could see the kaleidoscope of colours.  Taking my inspiration from the glorious daisies, I loved the pop of colour against the black.
I was happy that you can see a good mix of colour.  I decided to emboss the sentiment to give an extra pop.  Waste not, I made another card with the negative of my background.





anyway head on over to Ann's beautiful blog and I look forward to seeing your inspired contributions for this challenge ♥








14 comments:

Nirvanacoffeegoddess said...

Love a two card deal. Love both the cards.
Cheers
Lisa

Ann said...

Snap Angela! We both made twofers this month - it's hard to resist doing that when you make such interesting backgrounds, isn't it? Love your signature style first card - ie. bold and striking! - and there is plenty of that awesome background to see in this one, and then your negative space card is just as exciting! A great take on the challenge again!

lostinpaper said...

You are rockin' the turnabout Ange, LOVE!

Cathy said...

Great cards, love the vibrant colours against the black, Cathy x

Christine said...

I love those colourful triangles with the black. Great cards!

Helen said...

Great cards, Angela! Love the turnabout stamping and bright colours!

cosie said...

Great die and goes so well with the background. The colours really pop on the black. Need to get a turnaround stamp.

Helen said...

Such great cards, Angels! I love the wonderfully bright turnabout background you created!

Karthikha said...

Wonderful creations for a lovely moodboard! :)

Anonymous said...

Two great cards. Love the bright pop of colour against the black. And why not make two? The negative would sit in my stash not used - must make it a habit to use the negative at the same time.

Linda said...

Both gorgeous - love the fact you got two for one Ang - always a bonus!

Pri said...

Two gorgeous cards from one panel....they are both beautiful!! :)

Cards by Sharyn said...

Wowza! Those super fun colours jump right off the page.

Time on My Hands said...

Your cards are so pretty Angela, love all the bright colours and yes a black background looks fabulous. Barb H