Tabs

10.10.17

Scrapbook Boutique's October Inspiration Challenge and Blog Hop

Hello and welcome back to our October Inspiration Challenge and Blog Hop.

You should have arrived from Scrapbook Boutique.


Here is our gorgeous mood board for October



 You can create a LO, Card, Off the Page or anything that uses the pic as your inspiration and upload to the Scrapbook Boutique  before 31st October to be in the running for a RANDOMLY CHOSEN
$30.00 STORE CREDIT
Please check the blog for conditions.

there is another way to win......

Join the BLOG HOP and leave a comment on all the DT blogs and a final on the 
Scrapbook Boutique's blog before the 17th October and you can win a 
$10.00 STORE CREDIT

the list in order in case you get lost!

Scrapbook Boutique
Angela ( that's me)
Therese

Here is my take on the challenge.


Somehow I really struggled with this moodboard.... I started a few cards but ditched them as I wasn't happy.  I love this Concord and 9th Heart Die and I have used it a bit lately!  And you cannot beat bling cardstock......

anyway head on over to Ann's beautiful blog and I look forward to seeing your inspired contributions for this challenge ♥



Products Used:
Flourishes Congrats
Pink cardstock

20 comments:

Christine said...

Simple classy card.

Ann said...

This is so pretty and feminine Angela - love it! Some challenges are more difficult than others, I know, but you nailed this one!

Ann said...

This is so pretty and feminine Angela - love it! Some challenges are more difficult than others, I know, but you nailed this one!

Karthikha said...

What a lovely card!! Simple, yet soooo elegant and beautiful!! Love your creativity!

My Paper Epiphany said...

I love your card! I have that die too and think it looks lovely with the glitter card stock.

lostinpaper said...

Can't see the struggle from here GF, what a beautiful card (and I adore the way you have photographed it too)!

Miss Jane said...

This is so simply elegant and beautiful. Love it

Pri said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Angela...!!!

Nirvanacoffeegoddess said...

Lovely card.

Linda said...

Wow gorgeous Ang! Love the look of that C&9 die - beautiful!

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely beautiful. Great job.

Helen said...

A beautiful simple card Angela. So elegant.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's absolutely gorgeous !

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's a gorgeous mood board.

inkyfingy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Louise Turner Scrapbooker said...

I would never have known you struggled. I love your card. It's sweet but simple.
Louise xo

JudyW said...

Stunning and so elegant - a gorgeous card

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

This is such a gorgeous and elegant card !

inkyfingy said...

Lovely card...I have that die set and use it over and over...your card is simple and elegant...just perfect (I must remember that combination...I don't use a lot of pink). Dx

aussie aNNie said...

Rather romantic card and just love the beautiful heart.xxHave a lovely weekend.♥
[aNNie]