Tabs

20.4.17

Cheers!

Hi there,

I told you I had used this die a lot!  I have used the big shot rubber mat to emboss the heart. A cute technique, I have never tried before and  I love the effect!  I  swiped the MFT die with versamark and then embossed with the rubber mat.  I think the actual die was very fine as when I embossed it didn't take very well.  I think maybe going over the embossed imprint with a versamark pen may have given a better result so I may try that next time.
I do like playing with my watercolour paints and I will definitely keep practicing with that too...... I was quite happy, too, making my own embossed paper for the sentiment!!  I smeared versamark over white cardstock and then embossed with ranger fine silver (♥) and then die cut the "cheers" I did go a little overboard and die cut a few other things for future use LOL.
 All the products used and details are at Scrapbook Boutique




2 comments:

lostinpaper said...

So much gorgeousness happening here Ange, love your watercolour embossing!!

Linda said...

Hey Ang. Just had to pop in and thank you for your gorgeous support of my videos - it means a lot and I'm so glad you're enjoying them. Have a fabulous weekend girl. xx