April 20, 2017

Cheers!

Hi there,

I told you I had used this die a lot!  I have used the big shot rubber mat to emboss the heart. A cute technique, I have never tried before and  I love the effect!  I  swiped the MFT die with versamark and then embossed with the rubber mat.  I think the actual die was very fine as when I embossed it didn't take very well.  I think maybe going over the embossed imprint with a versamark pen may have given a better result so I may try that next time.
I do like playing with my watercolour paints and I will definitely keep practicing with that too...... I was quite happy, too, making my own embossed paper for the sentiment!!  I smeared versamark over white cardstock and then embossed with ranger fine silver (♥) and then die cut the "cheers" I did go a little overboard and die cut a few other things for future use LOL.
 All the products used and details are at Scrapbook Boutique




No comments: