Tabs

20.8.16

Happy

Hi everyone,
I really hope this works as I am at a retreat in the Hunter Valley with some awesomely talented scrapers and mixed media superstars... The inspiration is overwhelming and the creativity that some people have is awe inspiring. I am having a look around the room and WOW!!! Makes me want to buy everything and try everything!!! I am a Scrapbook Shops DREAM CUSTOMER!! I have been trying to use this weekend to catch up on my DT commitments and finish my PL December Daily 2015 and I can honestly say, 'retreat freeze' hasn't affected me so much this time (thank goodness)
I will link the products used for this LO and edit later with inlinkz as I am quite chuffed that I am actually able to do this on my iPad 😀




Well after all that patting myself on the back, I needed outside help to retrieve the photo from the iPad ( wasn't as easy as it sounds grrr)

Head over to Scrapbook Boutique to purchase products used for this LO and the instructions too

Thanks for popping in ❤️

Products:-

Cocoa Vanilla Love Always pack 
Cocoa Vanilla Love always wood veneer 
RAnger Glossy Accents
Heidi Swapp Primrose colour shine
PRima we 12 pencil set scenic route
12x12 black card stock 










1 comment:

Linda said...

Ha ha after seeing your post over at SB had to come over and say Hi - thanks for the laugh this morning:) The retreat sounds great so have fun! Great LO too!