Tabs

10.6.16

Scrapbook Boutique's June Inspiration Challenge and Blog Hop

Hello and welcome back to our June Inspiration Challenge and Blog Hop.
You should have arrived from Amanda's stunning BLOG.

We are well and truly in WINTER and our mood board this month totally nails the dark undertones of the weather!!!!  I think they should make winter MAY onwards as it is sooo cold where I am!

Now speaking of Inspiration........


How cute are the dogs♥♥♥

 You can create a LO, Card, Off the Page or anything that uses the pic as your inspiration and upload to the Scrapbook Boutique  before 30th June  to be in the running for a RANDOMLY CHOSEN
$30.00 STORE CREDIT
Please check the blog for conditions.

there is another way to win......

Join the BLOG HOP and leave a comment on all the DT blogs and a final on the 
Scrapbook Boutique's blog before the 17th June and you can win a 
$10.00 STORE CREDIT

the list in order in case you get lost!

Angela ( that's me)
Therese

Here is my take on the challenge.

I started with a LO for this challenge, but I miscalculated the size of my photos..GRRR anyway I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this MFT Triangles stamp set. It is a MUST for the stamper on a budget
(so many possibilities)
I would advise using a stamp a ma jig and not follow my lead and eyeball with the stamp press....
I thought I'd got it pretty right until I looked at the photo lol
I've raised the sentiment too, so it's not a one layer card (love that set too)
I love this month's challenge, love black and white, my whole wardrobe is black and white!!




anyway head on over to Ann's beautiful blog and I look forward to seeing your inspired contributions to this challenge ♥







11 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Graphic perfection, what makes it even better is that is B&W but it would also be cool in bright colours, what I'm saying is that it's a great design Angela!

Ann said...

I rarely opt for straight black and white, but your grouping of triangle patterns is stunning! You did well with just eyeballing placement - very brave:)

Linda said...

I loved the b&w challenge too Ang and your graphic card is a knock out. Hope you're going well and keeping happy and healthy :) xL

Julie H said...

Love the triangles and the black-and-white theme this month!

Anonymous said...

Great card. The dogs are cute but I'm biased I have a black lab!

Louise Turner Scrapbooker said...

I'm so not a stamper but I've seen this stamp set before and it's very cool! Love your final piece!
Louise xo

judyw said...

Love this striking card, so vibrant and eye catching

Carolyn said...

Cool card Ang I am loving the black and white

Kellie K said...

Great use of mood board elements to make a striking card. 😀

inkyfingy said...

A lovely graphic card! Wonderful interpretation...Di xx

Unknown said...

Very clever. Great take on the challenge. x Amanda